Immigration Lawyer Gurpal Singh Uppal Southall, Birmingham, Leicester

Charles Simons Immigration Solicitors Illford, Southall, Birmingham, Leicester, UK

Gurpal Singh Uppal is an Indian Immigration Lawyer in Birmingham Working at Charles Simons Immigration Solicitors in UK Specialising in Visitor Visa, Spouse/Marriage Visa, Permanent Stay, Student Visa, Work Permit, Kabaddi Players, Kirtan Groups, High Skilled Migrate Programs and All Kind Of Appeals.

Have you applied for Asylum Before March 2007?

  • Is your Asylum Case Refused?
  • Have you already been Fingerprinted?
  • Is your Asylum Case Left Uncompleted?
  • Or Have your Case been Finalised?

Then your case can come under Legacy Scheme

Our Surgeries are located in Birmingham, Southall and Leicester

  • Monday – Wednesday – Southall
  • Friday – Birmingham
  • Saturday – Leicester

Contact Details and Office Locations

  • Immigration Lawyer Gurpal Singh Uppal
  • Address: 31 York Street, Illford, Essex, IG1 3AD, UK
  • Address 2: 7 The Crescent, Southall, London, Middlesex, UB1 1BE, UK
  • Telephone: 020 8514 0000
  • Mobile: 07956 150 833

More Indian Businesses in: , , , , ,

87 Responses to “Immigration Lawyer Gurpal Singh Uppal Southall, Birmingham, Leicester”

  1. hardeep singh Says:


    I want to know about pr of united kingdom,plz tell me which documents are required for pr, how much funds need, plz tell me about all

  2. rajinder Says:

    i want extend my visa plzz tell me about this thankss

  3. mr. gopal krishan Says:

    hello sir my self gopal krishan i am a student here in uk i have been in uk for i year my two year visa is left may i get some information from you that i want to go canada is there any better way to go to canda like student visa or visitor visa. i am still joining my collage and i want to go to canada i would be really pleased if you could help me thanks …

  4. Deepak mohan Says:

    hello sir,
    i am deepak mohan here ,i am here from last one year .now i am arrested by ubka 4 days ago from southall .i am student of pinnacle college london and i diploma is complete and my attendence is satisfactory and my visa is till 27th of august. right now i am in brook house detantion center in getwick .can u plz help me to get out from here .i will be highly thankful to you for this .please contact me at 07466659722

  5. Mukesh Marwaha Says:

    Respected Sir,


    My name is Mukesh Marwaha and i live in Oxford. At the moment i am on PSW status which will end up in Next year. Can you guide me how can i get further leave to remain in UK OR how can i move in to CANADA. Please reply me if there is chances to get extension or any other opportunity. I will make an appointment with you asap.

    With Regards,

    Mukesh Marwaha

  6. deepak Says:

    hi sir,
    I am deepak bhatara .i am on dependant visa in u.k and my wife is on student visa there.i want to know that she is doing b.SC hons nursing degree in there any possibilty that we will apply for canada permanent residency.

  7. paramjeet singh Says:

    hello sir.
    i am paramjeet singh i am on student visa in u.k i have no permission to do work please sir please give me the information or guide me please what will i have to do now please tell me sir please and i want to move canada from u.k how i can move?? please tell me have any chance to move canada i am here from two month,s but please tell me give the solution of my problem please its humble request to you and please contact me please sir please 07440732150

  8. taru Says:

    helo sir,my self tarun.sir apr 2k11 to i live in uk.i hv student visa.this year in 30th may 2k12 expire my study my college is black list in march 2k12.sir i want to exted my visa.can u help me.if u help me sir so plz con with me.07438415322 i wana meet u but i hve no ur birmingham office address.

  9. raman Says:

    hello bhaji,
    i want to seek your advice on the issue of sponsorship,i want to call my mother from india on visistor visa,as i came to this country in 2007 on spouse visa, i have an indefinete stay now,but i don’t work(i’m working voluantary for a school as an class assistant),can i sponsor her, i do claim child benefits too, but on the other hand my husband is in full time work , can u plz advise me that who can send sponsorship, and what documents do we(as sponsors) need and what documents does my mother in india need to attach,i’ll be highly thankfull to you,i’ll wait for your reply
    thanking u

  10. Jasbir Says:

    hello bhaji,i am living in uk with my family.i have two sons.i like to adopt my brothers daughter.we have two houses here. my husband is working,i am sons are 12 years and 4 years,i am brother is in india. brother is divorced.can i adopt a girl,how long it will take,what papers need from india and from uk.thanks

  11. ritz Says:

    hello sir, i need ur help,i am from india, am married to a british guy and i am in uk for 18 months now, i have got my sister’s wedding in first week of may, and i need to go india for three weeks, would i be able to go because my visa is to nov. 2010 and everyone saying that i won’t be able to go, please tell what do i need to do, would i need visa or something, thank you.

  12. Jasbir Says:

    hello bhaji,i asked one question on 11th april,can you please answer me on my e-mail,

  13. amee Says:

    Bhaji, i want to seek ur advice on my son’s tourist visa.My son is doing B-Tech in Computer Science(3rd yr)in India.At present his exams r over,he want to visit U.K.for change, my younger sister is in U.K.,she is working as a Nurse&she had Indefinate stay&will get her British passport till Nov.My husband is on Govt job,m also doing private job.Sir, what all documents r needed in this case ,plse let me know asap. waiting for ur response ,with regards.

  14. amandip kaur Says:

    hi i have no time for meet plz tell me how i can talk with u thanks

  15. palwinder kaur Says:

    hai sir iwant to apply for canada student visa but in uk my college is blacklist i come here in last year i have not done any course in uk

  16. MAnvir Says:

    Hello sir I am t4 general student. I want to Sponsor to my mom for a baby care….. My baby due date in sep…. My qus is wat document need for sponsor case….. Thanks

  17. amarjit Says:

    hello sir we want to apply uk visa and now we live in italy with faimly ,i have permesso di seggiorno we want to spend our holidays in uk so wht r requirments plz tell me in details wht i can do thanx

  18. amandeep singh wadhva Says:

    hello sir i was student in uk this year and my visa is canceled by ukba and ukba sent me india 3rd of may .i want police clearance certificate from uk because i want to apply for canada.can i get police clearnce certificate by ur me on this number 85669-21966

  19. rajwinder Says:

    sat shari sir i am rajwinder. i am over stay uk. i wish to marry a uk national. What do i do?

  20. pamma bra Says:

    Hello sir!!i m livin in sweden on 5 years permanent visa of family member of european union with my wife n two daughters all they are citizen of danmark.but now we like to move to canada.pls tell us best way for us. thanks

  21. gurpreet randhawa Says:

    hi sir i want to know about work permit in uk i have 6 yers work experience in beauty therapist and also now working

  22. Dilbag Singh Says:

    Hello sir, I am student in uk and I’m studying in MBA in university so I have 8th month visa left so want to sponser my wife, she is in india,so what requirements for her, pls tell me I will kindly thankful to you

  23. manmeet kaur Says:

    hello sir i have a 3year student visa is uk a complete my 1year and my 2 year left but now daye,s i am in india with my husband and my little daughter and my college is blacklist so pls suggest me what i dooooooooooooo plz

  24. ravinder singh Says:

    hi sir, i have just finished my postgraduation in comp science from a highly trusted sponsor and i am in uk from 4 and half yrs (tier 1). just want to know if i would be able to extend my visa on work basis or any other basis. quick reply would be appreciated as my visa is expiring soon.

  25. sumit Says:

    Hi my name is sumit sehgal . i live in birmingham . i would like to know about canadian immigration pnp.

  26. brij mohan Says:

    Sat Sri Akal bhaji, my self brij mohan . I M here in uk with my wife in feb 2012 , i M a student . Recently i have heard about the study visa of canada 07951930585 is my no. Pls tell me immediatly. If it is possibble then i will meet U whenever U will give me appointment . Pls pls If any chance i want to grab that one . Thanks bhaji

  27. Madhu Pandey Says:

    Sir I have done my graduation from CHandigarh in 2001 and since then Iam workinh as a HR manager here in chandigarh. How can i go to UK or Ireland? Really interested in going there

  28. Happy Says:

    Hi sir Ji happy here …. I applied my husband visa twice …. Bt they hv refused ….is it possible if u will process my husband visa ….

  29. manjit Says:

    Hello bhaji. My self manjit kaur i came UK 2008 i got citizenship last year i want to call my mum here. Im. Working part time but im living with motherinlow. No property on. My name i want. Help to solve this. Please bhaji give me call my mb 07522042629 thank u.

  30. rajwant kaur Says:

    hello sir hello sir.
    i am Rajwant i am on student visa in u.k. sir please give me the information or guide me for work permit after 2years study complete in 10.12.12.and my visa near april in exp. please what will i have to do now please tell me sir please and i want to move canada from u.k how i can move?? please tell me have any chance to move canada i am here from two month,s but please tell me give the solution of my problem please its humble request to you and please give me any your best adviser address in Ilford london.

  31. suruchi Says:

    Hi Sir,
    I am on student visa, but my visa is going to finish soon. I cam in UK in 2009. If I extend my student visa on the basis of ACCA Course, I won’t be able to work. I am in worst situation now. I just want to ask you is there any chance to go Canada. I have read about Canada open work permit, where we don’t need any job offer, but could not get proper information. Please guide me sir. my number is 07964349800.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

  32. Avtar singh kooner Says:

    Hi Sir/Madam
    I am Avtar singh from wolverhampton.
    I got married with british girl last i want to apply for spouse visa.which documents are required.can you plz tell me which english course i need to do.what is the name of course
    Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.

  33. pritpal kaur Says:

    hi i m here in uk under PSW visa …which will expire on march 2012… can u plsss tell me is there any option after PSW VISA…pls help me…….
    pritpal kaur

  34. sandeep kaur Says:

    hello sir i m student of the bedford universty i came here in may but my husband is still in india he got three time refugel.they give the reason that our marriage is not genune…plz suggest something to us can i meet u

  35. G.johal Says:

    hi sir can i ask about my spouse visa application.bcz i came here on student visa will be expire jan 2013.i getting marriage here last week .how can apply for spouse visa. but document i need for apply.thanks

  36. G.johal Says:

    hi sir can i ask about my spouse visa application.bcz i came here on student visa will be expire jan 2013.i getting marriage here last week .how can apply for spouse visa. but document i need for apply.thanks

  37. Narender Kumar Says:

    sat shri akaal sir
    sir im in big trouble..and want to meet with u as soon as possible. plz make sure when i meet u.

  38. Prabhjeet kaur Says:

    Hi I have one and half year old daughter she is born in uk and her birth is registered in uk. Me and my husband have Indian passports and we r not permanent yet when we went to consulate general India office of Birmingham they said my child’s birth needs to be registered in India and said its gonna take five to six months now I have to travel India before 19th nov. plz advise if u can help us in this matter we need urgent response. My num is 07778882324

  39. Zainab butt Says:

    I Need help upon meeting the financial requirement for a Spouse visa for my husband in Pakistan.

  40. Amandeep Singh Says:

    Please tell me the procedure about immigration for canada and austrailia

  41. gs bath Says:

    i want to send u an email of my entry refusal ,give me ur email plz

  42. Harman Says:

    Dear Sir..I need some advice for migrate to Canada.

  43. rajwansh Says:

    hello sir
    my name is rajwansh.i have great need of your advice.recently i applied for uk study visa with spouse.but unfortunataly my visa has reffused.bcz we have to faced interview…where we couldn’t show them the proofs of our families sources of income…so plz kindly tell me what can we do now..can we do appeal in the ukba…….plz riply me

  44. shivani Says:

    hi sir tis is shivani….i want to meet u soooo plzzz tell me when will u come to india?so plzzz reply me as soon as possible…..thanxxxxxx

  45. sham Says:

    hello sir,myself sham.i reached in uk 12 jan 2013.i got approval for visa after administrative review through you. i think you know me.THANKS for this. now i need your advise for my future.i want to meet with u.i am in birmingham so how can i meet with you. my mobile no is 07438392914.pls asap mail me or contact me THANKS

  46. pk Says:

    hi sir, plez could you tell me what are the chances of students from india in uk to get pr. any new rules?

  47. prabhjeet kaur randhawa Says:

    Hello sir I want your sugesstions regarding UK visa i have done medical and also nursing.I have experience of 1year 8 months at hospital plz tell me how can i immigrate to uk for pr or work poermit????

  48. prabhjeet kaur randhawa Says:

    now i am at india (punjab)i have good knowledge of french and i have also done ILETS general

  49. jivan Says:

    hi sir im living in uk frome four years.i complte my diploma in dental now im on PSW. my visa till sep 2013.i need your advise for next visa. if any lab sponsor me can i get work permit.please reply me thanks.

  50. rajinder kaur Says:

    hello Sir,, i am working as lawyer in chandigar high court India. Now i would like to know about how can i be solicitor. pls give me the guideline i visited to your office at jalandhar also but could not get any response upto now. pls asap mail me or contact me 09888543527. thanks

  51. Gerpreet Says:

    Hello Baji my dad is 73 year old he come here for visitor visa I am living their from last 15 year with British passport I want my dad stay their with me permanetly. Becuz no one India to look after him he to old to look after him self can u help me plz what I need to do

  52. jatinder pal singh Says:

    Dear Sir

    im living in wolverhamton. and a student in london.
    i applied for my visa extention in jan, 2013 and before i receive my passport i lost it due the mistake of post office. and now i need to go india urgently.
    kindly tell me how can i get my new passport and extended visa on passport and how long it will take so that i can travell india as soon as possible

    best regards

  53. sujrit singh Says:

    Dear Sir

    im belong to PUNJAB in AMRITSAR.My father is farmer im only one perser is earning . dear sir plz help mee is WORK PERMIT VISA in UK . Sir num. is 09915815873 plz contect meeee.

  54. Sk Says:

    Hello Sir,
    I have three year work permit. I want change my sponsorship in Birmingham. Could you tell, is it possible?

  55. Sharan Kumar Sobti Says:

    I came to know that you have office in Jallandar too . Please give contact detail of Indian Office

  56. Sharan Kumar Sobti Says:

    Will you please give your Email Id of York Street Office to seek some clarifications on my queries ?

  57. ranjodh singh Says:

    sir, i want to know about investment PR process in UK with 2 lac pound …. SIR I WANT TO KNOW WHICH COURSE I HAVE TO DO B1 OR B2 PLEASE SIR REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

  58. gurpal singh uppal Says:

    i herd that there is a sceme to settel in canada by investing 1 lac dollers what is the sceme and how many mambers can setelled

  59. gurpal singh uppal Says:

    i herd that there is a sceme to settel in canada by investing 1 lac dollers what is the sceme and how many mambers can setelled

  60. kuljit singh Says:

    hello sir i m three year in uk with family my wife student i am spouse what processor uk to canada pr plz help me

  61. Ashok Kumar Says:

    Dear Gurpal

    I came to the UK on student VISA in 2009.
    My VISA ran out on May 2011.
    Since then I am struggling to get a student VISA.
    I have lost so much money on fees as colleges have been black listed,
    but still have not succeeded.
    My 3 years have been wasted – I haven’t been able to study.
    I have been in a relationship with a British Citizen girl for nearly 4years
    We are looking to get married. I would appreciate if you could get in touch with me ASAP so I can explain my situation to you in more depth.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.



  62. pradip kaur saini Says:

    Hello sir I want ur advise plz reply me

  63. krishan gopal Says:

    hello sir i m krishan gopal. i am over stay in uk. i wish to marry a uk nationality girl. What do i do?

  64. sarbjeet singh dhanjal Says:

    dec 2012 i am apply tourist visa bt refused that visa so i again apply uk visa plz sir help me. i live in amritsar, punjab M-+919888488166

  65. Balwir Says:

    I have given my case few years ago for legacy case .he didn’t do anything for my case and wasted my one year and even he didn’t even send my file to ukba and I have given all fees ..really disappointed….

  66. nahar singh Says:

    Hi bhaji can i apply unmarried visa in india we are living 6 year income not worry but i moverstay in uk and last 3year ago my patner said homeoffice we are not living toghter when she apply britsh citizenship that by i hava case in homeoffice this time can i apply agian in uk we are living agian 3 year or go back and apply unmarried visa

  67. Ravideep Jassal Says:

    Hello sir good evening, my self ravi jassal ar I am student here sr Nov 2009. I have finished my level 4 and the in health and social care. Then I had further extension level 6 in business marketing.
    Unfortunately my college has been revoked and i could not finish my course and I have got 60 days letter from ukba which is going to finish on Sept 1 2014.
    I want to extend my visa, will you please help me

  68. Harjit Says:

    Hi sir …I applied my mom and dad visa last month British high commission gave them refusal …me and my husband on work permit in uk …we want to see u if it is possible ..thanks

  69. Mandeep Kaur Says:

    Dear sir
    My name is Mandeep.I got British citizen few days son was born in India.he will be 10 years in January.Now I want to apply British citizenship for him.but I changed his name in 2010 and renew his Indian passport.Indian embassy didn’t give back now I don’t have any copy I want to ask do I need change of name deed again for applying nationality
    Please advise me many many thanks

  70. manni dhesi Says:

    Hi sir i have finished my level 3 course in uk this year and got visa till 2016 for level 6 in hospitality ..sir can i apply for pr in uk ..?if not then i got 6.5 in ielts so can i go to canada on pr basis ..plz reply me sir

  71. navdeep kumar Says:

    good evening sir,i want to meet you please tell me when are you coming over,my wife is british i did marrige with her,before that i been england and working there, i divorced my 1st wife she is british well,and i lost divorced paper now im in problem,i want all the docoment send to you thanks

  72. navdeep kumar Says:

    i want to see you and my paper handover you.thank you ver much pls reply my mail

  73. Hiten Says:

    My self Hiten,
    I want to ask u something about Canada.i have ITI fitter certificate from India and four years work experience of General Motors India pvt ltd. I am here as a student visa but last week home office refused my visa and they give me right of Apeal but my passport still have home office so any chance to apply give me advice than I take an appointment

  74. Sukhdev Gohel Says:

    Hi Gurpal uppal Ji do you have a office in punjab india
    Please provide the contact no

  75. sandeep Says:

    HI sir this sandeep i am on student visa .my visa is finsh but i apply alredy FLRO for just few months . but i do not but can i do now next .how i can now extand my visa thank.plzzzz my request u reply me

  76. Kamal Says:

    Hello sir,
    I am kamal I am permanent settled in italy on last year’s with my wife & son. I have permanent visa for italy. But my wife & son got a passport of Italy. Now we are interested to move to UK. Plz tell us best way for me, thanks.

  77. Gurneck Singh Says:

    Please can you give me some information on the five year rule for children born in UK to Asylum Seeker parents from India, Punjab.
    The enquiry is on behalf of Mr Singh

  78. Gurpreet Says:

    Hi Mr Uppal,
    just need an advice from you regarding vistior visa for my parents. Actually my first Query is about
    1.Both are illetrate and had been refused by Canadaian Embassy in 2009 on the basis of not sufficient funds and they had been invited on the wedding of my cousin brother by my Dad’s brother does it affect them to get vistior visa for uk?
    2.would they have to apply indivual files?and do i have to send two original sponsership letter?
    i hope you are the best person to get in touch.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

  79. Karamjit Singh Says:

    hello Sir . am sukhwinder kaur .I finished gnm nursing and 5:5 score in ielts acedemic. can I apply spouse visa for UK. plzz rply me sir

  80. harwinder singh Says:

    Helo sir yesterday royal travel consultant tell me about uk visa
    They tell me about short term visa which is now applied for indian student and in this visa there is no interview or no Ielts and also 5_6 years gap accepted so please tell me what should i do i have gap in my study so pleasee sir tell me i want to study in uk pleaseee tell me

  81. Rs khakj Says:

    Hi. Iam rs khakh i want to know how about business vissa an how much many spend for business.. Tnx

  82. tejinder Says:

    Helo bhaji i need advice on two question
    i want sponser my niece from india on my daughter 18th birtday. my niece is 15 year old and she want come only 4 week. so what dacoument i need to show for sponsering her and how much bank balance my niece parents to show.
    2nd question
    what type of visa if i want sponser my nephew under 14yr old as s student means he still can study in uk school and can come with one parents.and how much bank balance need them to show. curent balance or old one. how long visa wiil be.

    thank u very much


    dear sir.

    my self tarpinder singh from ludhiana punjab. i have apply for housekeeping & nanny care job in london. one reply from their side by DR WALTER C BROWN. CONTACT NO+447010285416. HE is sending me sponsorship to uk embassy in delhi with contact person MR Dominic Asquith CONTACT NO-+917838238639. HE DEMANDING FOR PAYING ONLY 350-POUNDS VISA FEES & SALARY OFFERING 3250-POUNDS PER MONTH. SIR KINDLY SUGGEST ME IMMEDIATELY & ASAP. IT IS FAKE OR NOT. SIR ALSO GIVE ME YOUR MAIL ID SO I SEND YOU ALL MAILS THAT COME FROM THEIR SIDE. REGARDS

  84. Manpreet Says:

    Sat shri akal ji assi eh jankari Lena chahude ya ki TUC Italy turist visa v aply krvonde oo paregncy case vich

  85. Sonia Says:

    Hi my husband has be deport 8 year ago but he has two children in this country but I got married in india but can’t get a a job in has I m on depress medical was my mum has past way I would like to know if my dad can spouse my husband on my behalf and what documents would u like to see

  86. Vijay Says:

    Hi this is Vijay here . Today I read when I read Ajit newspaper I saw ur news about Uk wemon those are divorced or some of them husbands no more . N I thought if there are searching for life partners from other countries then can u help me to find a good person . I want to Mary n settle in uk with her . Thank you

  87. riya Says:

    Hi sir I did esol and A1 English test from ur college in visa will expire by 10 April 2017.i have to apply for extention. Please advise me I have to do b1 or any type of English test for visa extention.i will be very thankful to you if you help me for this matter.

Leave a Reply