Indian Law Practice and NRI Services West Bromwich, UK

Indian Law Practice and NRI Services West Bromwich, UK

Balwinderjit Singh Turna is a Punjabi Lawyer, Legal Adviser & Consultant Who is a Specialist in Indian Law Practicing as a Lawyer at His Law Firm in West Bromwich in West Midlands, UK.

For any Kind Of Case in India or Getting Wills According to Indian Law.

We Also Specialise in

  • Property Disputes
  • Tenant Issues in Your House Such as Tenant Not Leaving The Property
  • Sale and Purchase Of Property
  • Sanction Certificate
  • Family Related Issues
  • All Kind Of Visa Related Problems
  • Getting a Divorce

25 Years Experience in Jalandhar Courts.

Panjabi Lawyer Balwinderjit Singh Turna

  • Enrollment No. P/335/1984 With Bar Council Of Punjab and Haryana
  • Soilictor Of Supreme Court Wales & England

Business Hours/ Timing

  • Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm

Contact Details and Office Location West Bromwich

  • Address: 19 High Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 6PJ, England, United Kingdom.
  • Telephone: 0121 553 5833
  • Mobile: 07877 328 062

Birmingham Office

  • 134-136 Soho Road, Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 9LN, UK
  • Telephone: 0121 551 7690
  • Mobile: 07877 328 062

More Indian Businesses in: ,

10 Responses to “Indian Law Practice and NRI Services West Bromwich, UK”

  1. Naresh Says:

    Dear Shree Balwinderjit ji,

    I was wondering if you could help me? I have a property in Delhi for which i gave the power of attorney to a family member living in Delhi many years ago.

    I now wish to revoke/cancel this power of attorney as soon as possible. Please can you tell me if you are able to do this for me?

    I do not have the power of attorney papers so i do not know which sub registrar office this power of attorney has been registered with. My family member who has the power of attorney will not tell me which office it was registered in.

    I have the deeds to the property only.

    I am living in England. So i need a lawyer who can revoke this power of attorney for me as soon as possible.

    Kind regards


  2. inderjit dhillon Says:

    dear sir

    i am of indian birth but a british citizen, i am wanting to buy a property in punjab.
    can you represent british citizens of transactions of this type.

    kind regards

    i s dhillon

  3. Ravi Says:

    Dear Balwinderjit

    My father made a legal will in India when my mother passed away willing the land to his two sons. He remarried a few years later. In England we are informed that a will is revoked if you re marry unless it is amended to capture the new marriage. Is this the case for the Indian will? As my father has remarried is the Indian will still legal or does need a new one? Are you able to help in r his?

  4. santokh s matharu Says:

    Dear B Turna jee
    i am indian born British citizen .i want tobuy property in Mohally Punjab Builders have infored me the prperty is
    ready for hand over. can you help.

  5. ManjitRandhawa Says:

    Dear Mr Turna,
    My brother has passed away in uk and we wish to transfer his part of land to his wife. My brother has made out a will here but not in India. He has a son and daughter who are both married but do not want the land and wish it to go to their mother. I have been told the will needs to be certified here and in India. Can you help with documents ? both here and in Punjab?


    Dear Balwinder jee,

    I rang you other day with regards to a land under the red line i.e shaamlaad land. I am from Gravesend , you advised me to send you the fard then we shall meet, can you please send me your email addess on and i will send the fard document to you.

  7. kulwinder singh kahlon Says:

    balwinder singh sat sri akall

    ji i want talk indian property issues i live in
    canada please send me your

    email thanks

  8. kulbinder kaur Says:

    I am indian but British citizen my dad has got land in in india but mt dad past away in 1993 so I need help to get it back my dads brother son trying to get the land on his name thanks

  9. Manjit Says:

    We wish to set up a company in tv production in India and require an affadavit do you do this kind of thing and if so how much?

  10. jaswant kang Says:

    pls can you ring 07715 107074 re property abroad need to sell

Leave a Reply