Rajiv Sharma – Indian Advocate/ Lawyer Wolverhampton, UK

Rajiv Sharma – Indian Advocate/ Lawyer Wolverhampton, UK

Our Legal Practice is based at Cannock Road Sikh Temple Wolverhampton, UK

Indian Lawyer/ Solicitor Rajiv Sharma Specialise in the Following Areas Of Law.

  • Property and Land Disputes
  • A.D.R (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
  • Succession Certificates
  • Mutation (Intkal) of Land
  • Preparation of Power of Attorney
  • Matrimonial/ Family Law
  • Partition of Indian Property
  • Writs/ Appeals in High Court
  • Will According to Indian Law
  • Sale and Purchase Of Property in Punjab
  • Import Export Agreements
  • Whole Sale Agreements (Indian Law)

Our Team

Mr. Rajiv Sharma, Legal Advisor, BA, LLB, LLM

  • Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
  • Address: 58 Dudley Road Wolverhampton WV2 3BP
  • Mobile: 07828 283892
  • Tel: 01902 457711

Mr. Ranjit Sharma. BA, LLB

  • Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
  • Address: 270, Advocate Society, Sector-49a, Chandigarh, India
  • Mobile: +91 94175 13567

More Indian Businesses in:

2 Responses to “Rajiv Sharma – Indian Advocate/ Lawyer Wolverhampton, UK”

  1. deepak Singh Says:

    My name is Deepak Singh I have issue with land back home.
    My Dad and his younger brother and Dads dad have died. leaving land to be shared amonst myself and remaining 2 uncles left alive (Dads brother)I was recently approached to sign a letter to give power to my uncle to sell the land which i refused.I have a number of times asked for the paperwork on the land which they have failed to provide i was wondering if there is a way for me to obtain the rent agreement on the land (as i have not been given rent for the last 10 years)and how much land i have and the vaule of the land my uncles has told many lies from how much land i have and the vaule.The land is still under my dads fathers name.

  2. Joginder Says:

    Dear sir I need advice. My father has passed away he had a bank account in Punjab. We have contacted the bank but they have refused me access as they want all sibblings to come forward. Issue is that 2 sibblings we have had a dispute with. Is there anything that can be done to solve this issue.

Leave a Reply