Maths GCSE, KS3 and 11 plus tutor in SW15
County: Greater London
Are you looking to boost your confidence in Maths? Are you finding problem solving and application of theory type of questions challenging? Do you want to achieve top grade in Maths? Are you looking for revision sessions before the upcoming exams? Or are you in year 9/10 and looking to start preparation for GCSE? Or are you a parent looking to prepare your child for the 11 plus assessment?
If you are interested in private tutoring don't delay, whataspp me today.
Mrs. Arundhati Sawant
Phone: +44 7448469273
1. Qualified Maths teacher with over 5 years’ experience in a Secondary school in London and currently continue to teach in the classroom
2. Solid experience in tutoring GCSE, KS3 and students for the 11 plus entrance test
1. Undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. Post graduate degree in MBA Finance
3. Worked as investment banker in investment banker in Mumbai, Singapore and Hong Kong (Mergers and Acquisitions and Advisory, Strategic Investments and Equity Capital Markets) advising corporate clients in diverse industries globally
4. Hold PGCE and have an active Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) certificate
5. Curriculum Knowledge: Teaching in schools has given me the opportunity to familiarise myself with the curriculum across a number of examination boards.
Over the summer holidays, I have availability on some of the afternoons. From September, I have availability on some of the evenings and for some time on the weekend.
1. Initial assessment to identify strengths and topic for focus
2. Tailored approach to tutoring that addresses the individual needs of the student
3. Structured lessons to help students develop a deep conceptual understanding of mathematical concepts and practising exam questions
4. Personalised homework set based on what students' weaknesses are, what they have covered in class and their current schedule
My competencies and attributes:
1. Positive, encouraging and patient
2. Eye for identifying student’s strength and weakness
3. Open communication lines with parents and tutees
4. Provide ongoing feedback
5. Conduct ‘tracking’ to bridge any gap in understanding and to ensure that concepts are not forgotten
I am also a parent and have prepared my son (who loves Maths) for academically selective schools. He studies at one of the top 5 independent schools in the country. I am well equipped to support students from both the state school system (local council schools or grammar schools) as well as the independent school system.
Nearby Listings in Greater London
Private Online Tutor for all levels (including IB, GCSE and more)
Guaranteed Grammar school admission (11 Plus) or your Money back: Maths, English, VR, NVR 11+ Tutor
Quality Tutoring of Eleven Plus, Maths, English and Science for students aged 4-18.
Maths Tuition Up To 11+
PRIVATE TUTOR FOR HOME TUITION
11+ Online Classes commencing Sept-2020. Maximum 7 students per class