Trainee gas plumber
Address: Leicester, Leicestershire
Area: City of Leicester
Trainee Gas installation Engineer. Permanent position. Pay based on
Job Title: Installation Engineer
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Hours: Monday -Friday 74.30 with 1 hour lunch
Benefits: Gas Qualiﬁcation
Start Date: As soon as possible
Want your dedication and hard work appreciated then read further as we have
a client who is experiencing fabulous growth and is looking to permanently
employ a qualiﬁed heat & gas engineer as soon as possible.
Duties of a Heat 8- Gas Engineer:
- You will be required to service and repair boilers
o Attend to breakdowns and installations
- New builds installations. piping. radiators
- Plumbing and maintenance work
- You will be responsible for making sure that paperwork is completed to
a professional standard.
o Be respectful to customer at all times.
Required skills and certiﬁcation of a Heat 8. Gas Engineer are Desirable
But NOT Necessary
- CCNl. CPA1. CENWAT certiﬁcation
. NVQ Level 2 - plumbing
. Full driving license.
- Ability to communicate well with staff and customers.
o Experience with heating engineering and boiler installation.
It you have the skills and ability of 8 Heat 8. Gas Engineer. please send your
cv through to W or call: 07792948739
. Contact: Farooq Patel
- Reference: Trainee Gas installation Engineer
Nearby Listings in Leicestershire
Child care (minder) needed